Degree Works Plan
The Degree Works Plan is a tool that students and advisors can use to map out a clear pathway for timely degree completion. Plans will show students the required courses within their program(s) and a recommended timeline of when they should be completed. If you create a plan, please contact your advisor so that the plan can be reviewed and approved.
To view your plan
- Click on Plans Tab to view your plan
Loading a Plan into Schedule Planner for Registration
- How can I add my planned classes to Schedule Planner?
- To learn more about using Schedule Planner click here.
- For academic questions regarding your plan, please contact your advisor.
- For functional questions regarding the plan, please contact DEGWRKS@ecu.edu.
Plan Instructional Guides
- How to view your Plan
- How to create a plan
- How to add terms to your plan
- How to add a course to your plan