New Transfer GI Bill® Students

To transfer your benefits from another institution and use them at ECU, click on the menu item below that best describes you for step by step directions.

Transfer GI Bill® Users:



Where to send forms:

You have several options for providing forms to the Veterans Education Benefits office:


252-328-4232   ATTN: ECU VA Benefits


East Carolina University
Office of the Registrar – Veterans Affairs
207 East 5th Street
Greenville, NC 27858-4353


Please be aware that email is not a secure method for submitting private information such as social security numbers and/or other personal data.

In Person

There are two locations you can visit:

  1. The Veterans Benefits Office – located in the Office of the Registrar, Uptown Greenville at 207 East 5th Street
  2. ECU Military & Veterans Resource Center Student Lounge – located on campus in Mendenhall, Room 254