A hold may be placed on a student’s record if an office needs information or payment. A hold on your record will prevent you from registering for classes (both adding and dropping), receiving transcripts, accessing your transcript in Banner, and receiving your diploma. The following is a list of common holds and contact numbers for the respective offices. If you have a hold on your record, contact the appropriate office for removal instructions.

How do I view my holds in Student Self Service?

HoldPhone Number
1 Card328-2673
Academic Advising & Support328-6001
ARM (Academic Recovery Module)328-6001
Campus Recreation & Wellness328-6387
College Alcohol Course328-9297
Continuing Studies328-9206
Counseling Center328-6661
Disability Support Services737-1016
Financial Aid328-6610
Freshman Immersion Program737-3009
Health Sciences Library328-2219
Housing - Judicial328-4663
Joyner Library328-6518
Judicial Affairs328-4931
Medical Withdrawal - Student Health328-6841
PIER (Pirate Introduction to Early Registration)328-6001
Sophomore Survey328-9492
Student Health328-6841
Student Loans328-6816
Student Rights & Responsibilities328-6824
Veteran's Affairs328-1731