Transfer Credit Appeal Process

Academic course equivalencies are continuously under development.  If you have taken a course at a regionally accredited institution, for which no equivalency is presently defined in our database, we will evaluate your transcripts during the official review as part of your enrollment process.  A course not showing in the database does not mean it cannot qualify for transfer credit.

If you have taken a course for which you do not agree with the credit granted, please complete the Request for re-evaluation of Courses which Transferred By Title located on our website, under the forms section, or by clicking here.

NC CAA Transfer Credit Appeal Process

A student from the North Carolina Community College System (NCCCS) who does not believe that the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) has been honored, may invoke the CAA Transfer Credit Appeal Procedure, located here.

We look forward to helping you!